Sossusvlei Desert LodgeSossusvlei, Namibia
In the heart of the Namibia’s ancient Namib Desert, surrounded by impressive mountains and sand dunes, Sossusvlei Desert Lodge feels like another world. Be surrounded by an oasis of total silence and tranquillity of the desert wilderness.
- The 10 beautifully styled guest suites offer an outdoor shower and a dramatic skylight over the bed for late night star gazing. The extraordinary clarity of light in this part of the world offers magical skies and exceptional stargazing.
- In this malaria free area local wildlife includes oryx, springbok, Hartmann’s zebra and bat-eared foxes.
- Desert adventures include excursions to the renowned Sossusvlei and Dead Vlei salt pans, and the deep gorge of Sesriem Canyon.
- Other activities to explore the desert scenery include hot air ballooning flights (at additional cost), guided nature walks to see San rock paintings and quad bike excursions.
- At sunset, wildlife is drawn to a nearby waterholesundowner time in the desert!