Nestled on a lush palm island in the heart of the Northern Okavango Delta, Shinde is a luxurious camp located on the edge of Shinde Lagoon which teems with animal and bird life.
- Located in a private concession that offers both land and water activities
- Shinde borders the Kwara concession so it would not be advisable to combine these two areas
- You’ll never be bored, as the camp offers several activities:
- Game drives – including night drives
- Explore the Delta by motor boat and mokoro (dugout canoe)
- Walking safaris
- And fishing!