Selinda Explorer’s CampLinyanti Concession
Selinda Explorer’s Camp is situated in the private Linyanti Concession along the Savute Channel, famous as a sporadic and unusual watercourse that has been a source of wonder as it ebbs and flows according to its own natural rhythms. The story of nature and wildlife is fascinating as it adapts to this unique eco-system.
More reasons why we enjoy this camp:
- Excellent wildlife viewing to be had in this area
- Fantastic staff and guides will ensure you have an unforgettable stay
- Enjoy learning the sensitivities of this area and how wildlife has adapted to it over the years
- On request and based upon availability, for the more adventurous guest you can sleep out at the hide underneath the stars
- Other game activities are on offer for a varied safari experience