Saruni SamburuKalama Community Wildlife Conservancy, Kenya
Saruni Samburu is a deluxe, design lodge located in Kenya’s wild north. The lodge is located at the heart of the Kalama Community Wildlife Conservancy, about 7 km from the Northern border of the Samburu National Reserve.
Reasons we like this lodge:
- Enjoy the vast panoramas from the dining and lounge area, the two infinity pools and the Samburu Wellbeing Space, which overlook several waterholes where the famous Samburu elephant, leopard, reticulated giraffe, Beisa oryx and Grevy’s zebra gather to drink
- The six luxury, eco-chic villas are open and spacious
- The only lodge in over 200,000 acres of unspoiled wilderness teeming with wildlife to explore exclusively
- Guided by Samburu warriors from the Kalama community; they are passionate about their land and culture, the safari experience is intimate and truly exceptional
- Admired for its innovative, eco-chic architecture, interesting design and décor and Italian-inspired cuisine