Sabuk LodgeLaikipia North, Kenya
This enchanting lodge has a lot of history, personality and charm.
- Verity Williams (Manager) is a delight to speak to; her stories are entertaining and gives you insight to what it is like to live in Kenya
- Located on a private conservancy in the Laikipia District
- The lodge overlooks the Ewaso Nyrio River and Laikipia Plateau
- The conservancy is home to a broad range of wildlife, including less familiar species characteristic of the area, including imperial zebras, gerenuks, reticulated giraffes and Somali ostriches
- Each room is unique
- Wonderful for families/friends alike who enjoy exploring