Ruckomechi CampMana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
Situated on a large private concession in the heart of the Zambezi Valley’s Mana Pools National Park, Ruckomechi Camp looks out from the banks of the mighty Zambezi river.
Why we think this camp is a ‘must-see’:
- It is a remote and picturesque place with spectacular views of the broad flowing river and the mountains of the Rift Valley escarpment that lies on the other side of the river in Zambia
- Shaded by a large grove of acacia and mahogany trees, the camp accommodates guests in ten beautifully appointed and spacious en-suite tents.
- This is a seasonal camp starting beginning of May until mid-November
- Incredible game viewing in this area
- This place is a photographer’s paradise whether in a vehicle, on a boat or on foot