Rekero CampMaasai Mara, Kenya
Reasons why we enjoy Rekero:
- Rekero has been family-run for generations – offering unparalleled hosting and management
- The location is perfect for accessing the fantastic year-round wildlife in the Mara – renowned as the “most game-dense region in Africa”
- The camps’ location on the northern banks of the Talek river mean that guides can avoid the busy southern region of the Mara
- There are huge lion prides in the area, including the Notch coalition and Marsh Pride. The leopard and cheetah sightings are also fantastic.
- The camp has award-winning guides and some of the best (and longest-serving) staff in Kenya