Nyungwe Forrest LodgeNyungwe National Park, Rwanda
This 5-star lodge is situated in Gisakura, a working tea plantation, on the edge of the Nyungwe National Park in Rwanda. The Nyungwe Forest is the largest mountain rainforest on the African continent with over 13 different species of primates, representing 20% of all the apes in Africa.
- Incredible spot for the boutique traveler/adventure seeker – luxurious accommodations, great service and food.
- Lots of treks: the lodge offers:
- Chimpanzee trekking
- Black and white Colobus monkey trekking
- Grey-cheeked mangabey trekking
- Blue monkey trekking
- Golden monkey treks
- Take a 5,3 km walk to the beautiful Isumo waterfall or head out on various guided walks (anywhere from 1-7 hours)