Naboisho CampMara Naboisho Conservancy, Kenya
Located in the wildlife-dense Mara Naboisho Conservancy – adjacent to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve – this camp is one of our most-preferred in Kenya’s Greater Mara region. Reasons we love Naboisho are:
- The camp possibly offers the best ‘authentic luxury’ (as we would describe it) in all of East Africa
- Fascinating walking safaris are on offer, led by experienced walking guides
- You can sleep under the stars and hear the African bush all around you while fly camping
- A high density of lion, elephant and plains game ensure game drives (day and night) are action-packed!
- The conservancy model is helping to conserve the ecosystem and sustain livelihoods of the local Maasai people