Little KulalaSossusvlei, Namibia
Situated along the dry Auab riverbed, Little Kulala is an intimate tented camp celebrating the Namib Desert’s splendour and solitude.
- The design of the 11 thatched ‘kulalas’ are each inspired by Dead Vlei, and merges seamlessly into the desert environment.
- Your private plunge pool offers a welcome moment to cool down and the roof-top ‘star beds’ offer an incredible place to stare endlessly into the Namibian sky!
- The camp’s main area features an open deck overlooking a floodlit waterhole.
- Desert-adapted wildlife to be spotted includes gemsbok, ostrich, springbok, spotted hyena and the occasional brown hyena.
- Activities include a day excursion to the world-famous Sossusvlei and Dead Vlei, nature drives, walks and eco-sensitive quad biking, to explore the fascinating landscape.
- A balloon safari (at additional cost) soaring above the desert offers an awe-inspiring experience.