Kimondo CampSerengeti National Park, Tanzania
A mobile tented camp that moves between the Southern and Northern Serengeti tracking the movements of the Great Migration.
- Located in South Serengeti (Kusini area) between December to mid-March
- While in the south, the camp is located near a permanent water source which attracts wildlife
- Wildebeest calving season is typically around February
- Located in North Serengeti (Lamai Wedge area) between July and November.
- While in the north, this location offers excellent access to both the river and open space of Lamai
- Intimate setting with only 8 tents