Khwai Tented CampMoremi Game Reserve, Okavango Delta
Located within a community-run concession just on the eastern border of the Moremi Game Reserve (Okavango Delta), this eco-camp is situated on the banks of a lagoon that flows into the Khwai River.
- Besides the day-time drives which can feature Africa’s big attractions – lion, cheetah, leopard, wild dog, elephant, buffalo, hippo and giraffe – you are able to explore nature after sunset with a night drive. This activity, along with the guided walking safaris, is not usually permitted in the National Parks or Game Reserves, and allows guests to get an up close and personal experience with some of Africa’s nocturnal and/or more elusive animals.
- Excellent game viewing in the area; although the concession is not private so you will see other vehicles during your game drives
- Intimate camp with only six tents – including a family unit
- Basic in style yet comfortable and relaxed
- Night drives, mokoro (dugout canoe) rides and walking safaris are available
- Camp is open all year round