Jaha HouseLamu Island, Kenya
Lamu is one of the oldest and best-preserved Swahili settlements in East Africa. Shela – one of the three villages on the island – is now a centre for tourism on the island, with several guest houses featured by the coast. Shela is also home to the most spectacular beaches on Lamu Island.
Reasons why we enjoy staying at Jaha House:
- Economical yet stunning self catering accommodation
- Great for friends and families who want to set their own schedule and explore the quaint village of Shela
- Jaha House is a stunning private four bedroom/four bathroom house that can sleep up to maximum 8 people
- Features a swimming pool, gourmet kitchen and open terrace with sunbeds
- Within walking distance to the beach