Ibo Island LodgeQuirimbas, Mozambique
The history, the magic, culture and beauty of Ibo Island – one of the oldest and most romantic settlements in Africa – Ibo Island Lodge has been a labour of love for both its owner and the community.
Great reasons to stay here:
- Nine bedroom boutique hotel that oozes history and charm
- Simple and elegant rooms accentuated with Portuguese antiques
- They have their own collection of interesting people to enhance your stay:
- Master storyteller and historian in Joao Baptiste
- Jewellery makers employing ancient techniques inherited from Omani traders
- Wonderful guides who will take you on a historical/cultural tour of the island
- Other activities on offer (some at additional costs):
- Island Hopping safaris
- Dolphin safaris
- Dhow safaris
- Quirimbas Island Day Tour
- Mozambique spa treatments… and more!