Chongwe River CampLower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
On the confluence of the mighty Zambezi and Chongwe Rivers, is the place where Chongwe River Camp resides. The camp is situated on the banks of the Zambezi River set under a cooling canopy of Winterthorn trees.
- 9 standard tents that are light, airy and super comfortable
- Two luxury suites – named Cassia and Albida – for guests looking for an upgraded experience with butler service and private dining options
- Tsika Island Bush Camp is an exclusive experience (accommodates only 6 guests) that combines a canoeing safari (2-5 days) with an authentic cultural experience.
- Seasonal camp that is open from beginning of April until mid-November
- Game drives in the Chongwe Concession and Lower Zambezi National Park
- Excellent area to combine with South Luangwa National Park