ChamilanduSouth Luangwa, Zambia
There’s nothing quite like waking up at Chamilandu. Early morning views don’t get much better than the rippling waters of the Luangwa River, the gentle rise of the Chindeni Hills and a vast African sky – especially when you’re lying in a four poster bed in a beautifully designed stilted tree-house. More reasons why we think you need experience Chamilandu:
- You don’t even need to leave your bed to see the wildlife – from your unique vantage point you can watch as animals roam across the landscape
- This exclusive camp consist of just three stilted chalets, set on the riverbank beneath a soaring ebony grove. Personalized service on a whole other level.
- The camp is seasonal, open from June to November
- Offers guided walks, game drives and night drives
- This area has exceptional game viewing and the understated elegance of the camp makes Chamilandu a place to remember