Benguerra Island LodgeBazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique
Situated on the second largest island in the tropical Bazaruto Archipelago off the coast of Mozambique, the lodge is set in a protected marine conservation area and offers pristine beaches and unspoiled coral reefs teeming with marine life.
- Recently having undergone major renovations when &Beyond took ownership the lodge is looking great!
- Each cashinas has its own private plunge pools with views of the beach and ocean
- Diving and snorkelling around some of the most pristine reefs in the world
- Horse riding on the beach or among the freshwater lakes of the interior is available
- Activities on offer: traditional dhow cruises, island expeditions, catamaran cruises and romantic castaway picnics
- This area plays host to Africa’s only population of the rare and endangered dugong… See if you can catch a glimpse!