Azura Quilelea is a private island in the pristine Quirimbas Archipelago in Mozambique. What more could you want from a luxury beach holiday? For starters, how about stunning accommodations, incredible food and service, amazing diving and snorkelling – just to name a few of our favourite things!
Azura Quilelea is famed for:
- Humpback whale sightings are possible between July and November
- Nesting sea turtles from November to April
- Pods of dolphins are typically around throughout the year
- Island walks to view the giant baobabs on the island
- Cultural trips to nearby Ibo Island are available