$ = LEAD-IN BUDGET
Typically starts at US$500+ per person, per day of service
$$ = MID-RANGE BUDGET
Typically starts at US$600+ per person, per day of service
$$$ = LUXURY BUDGET
Typically starts at US$750+ per person, per day of service
- Unique itinerary to include Ruaha National Park; a relatively unexplored and true wilderness experience. Fantastic guiding and excellent big cat population.
- The incredible Selous Game Reserve, panoramic views across the river, wonderful game viewing
- Varied game viewing activities: experience night drives, walking safaris, boating safaris and fishing
- Don’t forget the beach! Enjoy your time on Zanzibar.
- All our suggested itineraries can be tailored to your personal requirements
Upon arrival in Dar Es Salaam, spend one night at the Southern Sun to recover from the long journey. Next day, fly to Ruaha where you will be off the beaten path, spending 3 nights at Kwihala Camp exploring the wilds of this vast and bountiful wilderness. Fly to the Selous where you’ll continue your safari adventure. For the next 3 nights you’ll enjoy the laidback atmosphere at Sand River Selous. Both of these safari destinations have a variety of activities to keep you wonderfully engaged! Time for a little ‘R & R’ as you head to Zanzibar for 4 nights.
Upon arrival at Dar Es Salaam, you will be met and transferred to the Southern Sun where you will spend one night.
Day 2 - 4
Transfer to airport, fly to Ruaha where you will spend three nights at Kwihala Camp. The park plays host to 10% of the world’s lion population! In addition to your game drives, enjoy bush walks and night drives – more ways to experience Ruaha!View Kwihala Camp
Day 5 - 7
Fly further south to the Selous where you’ll spend three nights at Sand River Selous. Situated on the banks of the Rufiji River with stunning views across the river. Explore the Selous on foot, by vehicle or on the water.View Sand River Selous
Day 8 – 11
Fly to Zanzibar where you will be met and transferred to Ras Nungwi, located on the northern coast of Zanzibar. For the next 4 days… Diving, snorkelling, village walks and more are available to keep you entertained (subject to additional cost).View Diving & Snorkeling
The time has come for the trip to end. Transfer to Zanzibar airport for your flight to Dar Es Salaam where you will catch your onward flight home.